- Sing Your Way Through Science with Lyrical Learning! – Lyrical Learning is a fun, powerful way to learn basic science facts. Your child will learn science facts and concepts by singing familiar melodies. The creator took familiar songs like “Oh, Susanna” and wrote new lyrics of science facts, terms or concepts to the melodies. You remember what you sing! See the website today to order or call (800) 761-0906.
- Are you new to Homeschooling? Solimar Academy Is for You – Solimar Academy, a Premier Independent Study Program for Career and Life Success, is here for you! Solimar provides: Personal Blueprint for your child’s individual Learning Style! • Completely customized curriculum plan! • Personal Coaching • Special Education guidance offered
Solimar students are happy, productive and self-driven, because Solimar guides each family to a plan that makes that happen! Visit http://solimaracademy.com today and let 30-year experienced Director Dawn guide your homeschooling experience!
- Peterson Directed Handwriting for Homeschoolers – The Peterson approach is rhythmic and smooth, providing less strain on hands and developing a lifelong skill in cursive handwriting. It joins vocal activity with handwriting, quickly eliminating the need for the student to see a letter visually, to know how to make it. Peterson is not a trace and copy method, but an actual, fully-engaging handwriting method. The website also offers 10 video lessons to give parents a firm insight into the value of the Peterson method to their child. Visit today and see just how valuable Peterson Directed Handwriting is!
- Branson Academy – We are a private homeschool satellite program that serves all counties in California. High school, special needs, or brand new to homeschooling? We’ve got you covered. Enjoy experienced support through our K-12 program. We take care of school transfers, maintain your child’s academic reports and transcripts, and help you homeschool successfully. Easy, affordable, flexible. Call Cynthia Simunovich at 831.726.3235 for personal guidance in exploring your home-based educational options.
- EIE Academy – for Unique Classes & the Standard Curriculum – Online for the Fall Semester of 2020-21 at Least
The EIE Academy, a PSP (Private School Satellite Program) aka Umbrella Academy, offers K-12 classes in a variety of subjects both Online and In-person to serve all families in California. Class Schedule see https://excellenceineducationhomeschooling.com/2020-21-class-schedule/ – (626) 821-0025
- American Academy — Homeschooling, Pre-K-High School – American Academy offers Pre-K-12 Christian-based curriculum online or correspondence style, with books and materials sent back and forth in the U.S. Mail. The academic programs are self-regulated and flexible, so the parent simply has to supervise completing assignments on time and properly. Call: 866-605-7772 or Email: email@example.com for more information
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom – Free K-12 Teaching Resources
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom provides free K-12 teaching resources available for free downloading at LearnAboutAg.org (lesson plans, fact sheets, student newspapers and more). California educators can request print copies, shipped at no expense.
The Plant Science lesson plans (http://learnaboutag.org/resources/learn_plant.cfm) help students discover what plants need to grow through hands-on lessons and activities: Fun with the Plant Nutrient Team (K-3), What Do Plants Need to Grow? (2-4), Too Much? Too Little? (5-8), and Chemistry, Fertilizer, and the Environment (8-12). All resources are aligned to current California Standards. The organization also provides an annual teacher conference (July 14-15, 2017) and the Imagine this… Story Writing Contest for grades 3-8 (November 1 annual deadline). Learn more and request free resources at LearnAboutAg.org.
Field Trip Zoom – Live Streaming Brings the Field Trips To You
- Flexible schedule
• 300+ events
- Very affordable
- 2-program FREE trial
- Far-reaching topics and venues
All students love field trips. Nothing compares with real-world experience that is also educational.
Field Trip Zoom allows your family or support group to take a wide variety of field trips right in your home! They offer over 300 events throughout the academic year and with a season pass you have access to all events for one incredibly low price! The event providers include Museums of Art, Science, History and more — from all over the U.S., and the topics include American History, Anthropology, Arts, Botany, Chemistry, Coding, Environment, Geography, Government and many, many more!
Imagine, taking a trip to Spaceport America, President Andrew Jackson’s The Hermitage, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science or the New York Museum of Science, right in your home for only $49.95 for a 12-month pass!
Field Trip Zoom schedules their offerings around various educational observances and all are accessible via desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. If you miss one, you needn’t worry, most events can be streamed at a later time!
How does it work?
Using FieldTrip Zoom is simple to use and you can probably begin accessing the programs right away. All you need is a computer (compatible with Mac, PC, or iPad), an Internet connection, webcam and projector that will allow your child or support group to see the program at once.
FieldTripZoom offers a simple three-step setup process that is quick and easy, to ensure that every presentation you receive functions smoothly and accurately. They provide connection and quality checks at the time you sign up, as well as before each program you access, making sure that every student receives the information as intended. Field Trip Zoom also offers “workshop” packages that aid parents in using the services.
Field Trip Zoom offers a no risk, two-program free trial to everyone interested in finding out more about the services they offer. This means that you and your students can participate in two full-length educational presentations with no obligations attached, and then decide if you want to be a part of this fascinating experience. With this very unique and important service, and the no risk, two-program free trial, there is no reason why you shouldn’t give Field Trip Zoom a chance to demonstrate to you and your students the added value it can provide as a supplement to your curriculum. MjL