- Oak Knoll Virtual Academy
- Full-time teachers available daily from 8 am – 2:30 pm daily.
- Student access to teachers via phone, in-person visits (pending COVID-19 restrictions) and virtual classrooms Monday through Friday.
- Oak Knoll teachers are experienced and work as a team to support all students.
- Accredited by WASC (Western Association of Schools & Colleges) and NCAA-approved.
- On-campus workshops, small group instruction, lab activities, hybrid models of instruction and learning days (pending COVID-19 restrictions).
Serving students in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino & Kern counties.
For more information: please visit www.okvaonline.org, call 626-914-3961 or email email@example.com
- Branson Academy – We are a private homeschool satellite program that serves all counties in California. High school, special needs, or brand new to homeschooling? We’ve got you covered. Enjoy experienced support through our K-12 program. We take care of school transfers, maintain your child’s academic reports and transcripts, and help you homeschool successfully. Easy, affordable, flexible. Call Cynthia Simunovich at 831.726.3235 for personal guidance in exploring your home-based educational options.
- DragonTree Home Learners – This inclusive, diverse, non-directed support group meets weekly in El Dorado Park in Long Beach on Wednesday afternoons for play and conversation with kids of all ages from toddlers to teens. Founded as an unschooling support group, all homeschoolers are welcome. Our primary goal is to provide plenty of freedom for our children to develop their own games, make complex creations, explore new relationships, and develop close friendships. Meet for fun, discussion, support, occasional activities or field trips. Contact information: Email Karri Lewis.
- Homeschool Beacon – Connecting homeschooling events and people within our coastal cities. Check back frequently for local happenings and current opportunities. Contact information: Email for Information, or Email to Join Yahoo Group.
- Homeschooling In Central Orange County [HSCOC] – Inclusive homeschool park day with all age groups represented. Contact information: Email Cheryl Ahia.
- Homeschooling in Orange County – Offers information, resources and support for homeschoolers throughout Orange County.
- Irvinehomeschoolers – We are an inclusive group of homeschoolers – park days on Fridays (rotating between Irvine and Lake Forest), field trips, co-op classes, scouts, and much more fun! Contact information: Email Diane Crayne Gardner.
- OC Homeschool Events – This group is for events and activities that may be of interest to homeschooling families in and around Orange County. Everyone is permitted to post their findings or start a group to attend an event. There are so many great things to do here and this is a great group to get together enough people for a group discount.
- Orange County Considering Homechooling – A Christian support group with park days, monthly speakers, field trips. Contact information: Email Kathy or call (949) 916-6816.
- Rainbow Kids – Founded in 1985, this inclusive group is based in Orange County, CA. Members vary in homeschooling styles, religions, political views, family structures, and just about everything else. At present our children range in age from 1 to 17. We offer park days, theme days, field trips, support, and plenty of socializing. Contact information: Email Vicki Giansante.
- RK So Cal Teens – We are homeschooled teens and their parents who gather in and around Orange County, CA; for beach parties, dances, pizza nights, campouts, Disneyland trips, and other events. We welcome all homeschoolers regardless of race, religion, homeschool style, what you eat, or what time you get out of bed. RK SoCal Teens is an offshoot of Rainbow Kids. Contact information:Email Patty Hunt, or Email Vicki Giansante.
- South County Kids – South Orange County, CA. An inclusive homeschool support group. We embrace diversity within our membership including cultural, religious, ethnic and homeschooling technique. South County Kids meets weekly at public parks, museums and community centers. Contact information: Email Clare Collins.
- South Orange County Home Schooling Group – Inclusive group. Weekly events. Contact information: Email Debi Richtman.
- West Orange County Homeschool Group [WESTOC-HS] – An inclusive, member-directed group. Families are diverse in their methods and styles of home education. Weekly park days and field trips.
Excellence In Education (EIE) based in Monrovia, serves all of California as the largest homeschool book/game store & resource center in the state, offering an extensive array of products, services and guidance based on many years of experience. www.excellenceineducation.com/ Ph: (626) 821-0025
The Creation & Earth History Museum is dedicated to the biblical account of science & history, showcasing a literal 6-day creation and young earth. Our unique museum is one of 15 creation museums in the U.S. and the largest on the West Coast, including a 10,000 sq. foot facility with over 15 exhibits that declare the works of our Creator. Located 20 minutes east of downtown San Diego in Santee, CA, we are open 7 days a week and private guided tours are available. Plan a future visit by calling today 619.599.1104 • 10946 Woodside Ave. N, Santee, CA 92071 www.CreationSD.org
Deeper Roots Publications – Missions, Homeschool and Christian School Resources – Call 407-797-8557
Deeper Roots publishes a large line of quality Bible-based homeschooling curriculum with Teachers’ Guides & Student Workbooks for grades 7 to 12; an Encouragement for Homeschool Moms series; young child devotional materials; and a very interesting book (free download) about some of the Crow Indians who were Christians in the late 1800s, working as scouts for Gen. Custer. They also publish devotional Bible study/journal books for long and short-term missionaries (on-field & reentry). To see their wide array of materials and resources, visit www.DeeperRoots@aol.com.