- Oak Knoll Virtual Academy
- Full-time teachers available daily from 8 am – 2:30 pm daily.
- Student access to teachers via phone, in-person visits (pending COVID-19 restrictions) and virtual classrooms Monday through Friday.
- Oak Knoll teachers are experienced and work as a team to support all students.
- Accredited by WASC (Western Association of Schools & Colleges) and NCAA-approved.
- On-campus workshops, small group instruction, lab activities, hybrid models of instruction and learning days (pending COVID-19 restrictions).
Serving students in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino & Kern counties.
For more information: please visit www.okvaonline.org, call 626-914-3961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sing Your Way Through Science with Lyrical Learning! – Lyrical Learning is a fun, powerful way to learn basic science facts. Your child will learn science facts and concepts by singing familiar melodies. The creator took familiar songs like “Oh, Susanna” and wrote new lyrics of science facts, terms or concepts to the melodies. You remember what you sing! See the website today to order or call (800) 761-0906.
- Write From the Heart Online English Composition and Literature – Middle school/high school students — Online English Composition classes with a workshop approach. Your child’s paper is reviewed:
- At the outline stage by a writing coach
- After each revision by two separate peers in the class.
- In an instructional “conference” with a writing coach.
- After the final draft by a writing coach using a grading rubric.
Thoughtful writing is an essential skill for all people. The workshop allows students to work together and learn from each other with guidance from the writing coach. Visit the website and give your child the opportunities Ms. Rice offers!
- FREE Parent Materials from Magic Penny Reading! Pre-K through Grade 2 – As you are starting to pick up home schooling with your children, we want to provide some free materials to help you along the way and show you that Magic Penny Reading is the ideal program for your family! We have free Apps for homeschooling parents at http://www.magicpennyreading.org/home-schooling Visit us and let us help you and your child to early literacy and learning fun! Thank you. Dr. Dan & Sandy Schneider.
- Mathnasium@Home Online – Now, we offer the Mathnasium Method™ online in real time. This is an excellent resource for giving your child the math instruction we are famous for, in the safety of your home! E-m: email@example.com. Visit us today at https://www.mathnasium.com/sealbeach and see the value for yourself.
- Robinson Self-Teaching Curriculum – Achieve Superb Educational Results with these 22 CDs, covering Phonics to Physics! Remove teaching guesswork – let Robinson’s Curriculum do it for you.
- Are you new to Homeschooling? Solimar Academy Is for You – Solimar Academy, a Premier Independent Study Program for Career and Life Success, is here for you! Solimar provides: Personal Blueprint for your child’s individual Learning Style! • Completely customized curriculum plan! • Personal Coaching • Special Education guidance offered
Solimar students are happy, productive and self-driven, because Solimar guides each family to a plan that makes that happen! Visit http://solimaracademy.com today and let 30-year experienced Director Dawn guide your homeschooling experience!
- Peterson Directed Handwriting for Homeschoolers – The Peterson approach is rhythmic and smooth, providing less strain on hands and developing a lifelong skill in cursive handwriting. It joins vocal activity with handwriting, quickly eliminating the need for the student to see a letter visually, to know how to make it. Peterson is not a trace and copy method, but an actual, fully-engaging handwriting method. The website also offers 10 video lessons to give parents a firm insight into the value of the Peterson method to their child. Visit today and see just how valuable Peterson Directed Handwriting is!
- Branson Academy – We are a private homeschool satellite program that serves all counties in California. High school, special needs, or brand new to homeschooling? We’ve got you covered. Enjoy experienced support through our K-12 program. We take care of school transfers, maintain your child’s academic reports and transcripts, and help you homeschool successfully. Easy, affordable, flexible. Call Cynthia Simunovich at 831.726.3235 for personal guidance in exploring your home-based educational options.
- EIE Academy – for Unique Classes & the Standard Curriculum – Online for the Fall Semester of 2020-21 at Least
The EIE Academy, a PSP (Private School Satellite Program) aka Umbrella Academy, offers K-12 classes in a variety of subjects both Online and In-person to serve all families in California. Class Schedule see https://excellenceineducationhomeschooling.com/2020-21-class-schedule/ – (626) 821-0025
- American Academy — Homeschooling, Pre-K-High School – American Academy offers Pre-K-12 Christian-based curriculum online or correspondence style, with books and materials sent back and forth in the U.S. Mail. The academic programs are self-regulated and flexible, so the parent simply has to supervise completing assignments on time and properly. Call: 866-605-7772 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Homeschooling In Central Orange County [HSCOC] – Inclusive homeschool park day with all age groups represented. Contact information: Email Cheryl Ahia.
- Homeschooling in Orange County – Offers information, resources and support for homeschoolers throughout Orange County.
- OC Homeschool Events – This group is for events and activities that may be of interest to homeschooling families in and around Orange County. Everyone is permitted to post their findings or start a group to attend an event. There are so many great things to do here and this is a great group to get together enough people for a group discount.
- South County Kids – South Orange County, CA. An inclusive homeschool support group. We embrace diversity within our membership including cultural, religious, ethnic and homeschooling technique. South County Kids meets weekly at public parks, museums and community centers. Contact information: Email Clare Collins.
- West Orange County Homeschool Group [WESTOC-HS] – An inclusive, member-directed group. Families are diverse in their methods and styles of home education. Weekly park days and field trips.
Excellence In Education (EIE) based in Monrovia, serves all of California as the largest homeschool book/game store & resource center in the state, offering an extensive array of products, services and guidance based on many years of experience. www.excellenceineducation.com/ Ph: (626) 821-0025
The Creation & Earth History Museum is dedicated to the biblical account of science & history, showcasing a literal 6-day creation and young earth. Our unique museum is one of 15 creation museums in the U.S. and the largest on the West Coast, including a 10,000 sq. foot facility with over 15 exhibits that declare the works of our Creator. Located 20 minutes east of downtown San Diego in Santee, CA, we are open 7 days a week and private guided tours are available. Plan a future visit by calling today 619.599.1104 • 10946 Woodside Ave. N, Santee, CA 92071 www.CreationSD.org
Deeper Roots Publications – Missions, Homeschool and Christian School Resources – Call 407-797-8557
Deeper Roots publishes a large line of quality Bible-based homeschooling curriculum with Teachers’ Guides & Student Workbooks for grades 7 to 12; an Encouragement for Homeschool Moms series; young child devotional materials; and a very interesting book (free download) about some of the Crow Indians who were Christians in the late 1800s, working as scouts for Gen. Custer. They also publish devotional Bible study/journal books for long and short-term missionaries (on-field & reentry). To see their wide array of materials and resources, visit www.DeeperRoots@aol.com.