- EIE Academy – for Unique Classes & the Standard Curriculum – Online for the Fall Semester of 2020-21 at Least
The EIE Academy, a PSP (Private School Satellite Program) aka Umbrella Academy, offers K-12 classes in a variety of subjects both Online and In-person to serve all families in California. Class Schedule see https://excellenceineducationhomeschooling.com/2020-21-class-schedule/ – (626) 821-0025
- American Academy — Homeschooling, Pre-K-High School – American Academy offers Pre-K-12 Christian-based curriculum online or correspondence style, with books and materials sent back and forth in the U.S. Mail. The academic programs are self-regulated and flexible, so the parent simply has to supervise completing assignments on time and properly. Call: 866-605-7772 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- The Hilbert Museum of California Art – 714 516 5880 • 167 N Atchison St, Orange, CA 92866
Free admission and Free parking. Temporary limited hours are Tues-Fri 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. (closed Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays.) Masks required inside. High-quality art of California history, Nostalgic visions of bygone eras, Bring visual knowledge to your family – FREE, See website for current exhibitions, A variety of artists are represented.
Are you new to Homeschooling? Solimar Academy Is for You – Solimar Academy, a Premier Independent Study Program for Career and Life Success, is here for you! Solimar provides: Personal Blueprint for your child’s individual Learning Style! • Completely customized curriculum plan! • Personal Coaching • Special Education guidance offered
Solimar students are happy, productive and self-driven, because Solimar guides each family to a plan that makes that happen! Visit http://solimaracademy.com today and let 30-year experienced Director Dawn guide your homeschooling experience!
Peterson Directed Handwriting for Homeschoolers – The Peterson approach is rhythmic and smooth, providing less strain on hands and developing a lifelong skill in cursive handwriting. It joins vocal activity with handwriting, quickly eliminating the need for the student to see a letter visually, to know how to make it. Peterson is not a trace and copy method, but an actual, fully-engaging handwriting method. The website also offers 10 video lessons to give parents a firm insight into the value of the Peterson method to their child. Visit today and see just how valuable Peterson Directed Handwriting is!
- Branson Academy – We are a private homeschool satellite program that serves all counties in California. High school, special needs, or brand new to homeschooling? We’ve got you covered. Enjoy experienced support through our K-12 program. We take care of school transfers, maintain your child’s academic reports and transcripts, and help you homeschool successfully. Easy, affordable, flexible. Call Cynthia Simunovich at 831.726.3235 for personal guidance in exploring your home-based educational options.
- Sing Your Way Through Science with Lyrical Learning! – Lyrical Learning is a fun, powerful way to learn basic science facts. Your child will learn science facts and concepts by singing familiar melodies. The creator took familiar songs like “Oh, Susanna” and wrote new lyrics of science facts, terms or concepts to the melodies. You remember what you sing! See the website today to order or call (800) 761-0906.
- Christian Homeschoolers of Solano County [CHSC] – Serving Christian homeschooling families in Vacaville, Fairfield, Suisun, Winters and Dixon California. We offer park days, art classes, field trips, holiday parties and special interest clubs. We are activity based and not a co-op. Come, fellowship with other families for support and friendship! Contact information: Email Vanessa Stone or call (707) 446-2152.
- Saint Joseph, Guardian of the Redeemer Chapter: – TORCH of the East Bay, Catholic perspective. Contact information: Email Joni Durling or call (925) 757-6896.
- Mark West Charter School http://mwcharter.org/ Grades: K-8 Counties Served: Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Solano and Sonoma. Independent Home Study Phone 707-524-2741 Fax 707-524-2782. Email email@example.com To help develop young adults who are confident, academically challenged and aware of their community. Students are supported through technology, hands on project learning and caring staff members.
- Pursuing Academic Choices Together (P.A.C.T) http://pact.natomascharter.org/ Grades K-8 Counties Served: Amador, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sutter, and Yolo. Main Line: (916) 419-3788 FAX: (916) 419-9133. Tracy Chatters Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org The Mission of Natomas Charter School’s PACT Program is to provide quality education for children in partnership with the home and community by assisting and helping parents in their effort to maximize the lifelong learning potential of their children.
- Orchard View School http://www.orchardviewschool.org/ Grades: K-12 Counties Served: Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, Solano and Sonoma. Main Office: (707) 823-4709 Fax: (707) 823-6187 email@example.com Office Manager: Terri Cirimele. Utilizing a non-traditional learning environment, Orchard View School treats each student as a person with unique needs, skills, goals, and interests. Supervising teachers design individualized lesson plans that offer flexibility in the implementation of the student’s educational goals and objectives. Students meet regularly with a credentialed supervising teacher who works with the parents and students to develop and monitor the academic program.
- Pathways Charter School http://www.pathwayscharter.org/ Grades: K-12 Counties Served: Lake, Marin, Napa, Solano and Sonoma. Phone: 707-585-6510 Toll Free: 1-800-622-9403 Pathways Charter School provides an individualized, home-based,independent studyeducational option to self-directed students from diverse backgrounds in grades K-12 living in five North Bay Area Counties
- Pivot Charter School, North Bay http://www.pivotnorthbay.com Grades: 6-12 Counties Served: Lake, Marin, Napa, Solano and Sonoma. Call 707-843-4676 firstname.lastname@example.org The program is designed to utilize an online curriculum coupled with site based offerings that allows students to work at their own pace, receive immediate online tutoring, and participate in small group instruction classes and tutorials with site-based California-credentialed teachers.
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom – Free K-12 Teaching Resources
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom provides free K-12 teaching resources available for free downloading at LearnAboutAg.org (lesson plans, fact sheets, student newspapers and more). California educators can request print copies, shipped at no expense.
The Plant Science lesson plans (http://learnaboutag.org/resources/learn_plant.cfm) help students discover what plants need to grow through hands-on lessons and activities: Fun with the Plant Nutrient Team (K-3), What Do Plants Need to Grow? (2-4), Too Much? Too Little? (5-8), and Chemistry, Fertilizer, and the Environment (8-12). All resources are aligned to current California Standards. The organization also provides an annual teacher conference (July 14-15, 2017) and the Imagine this… Story Writing Contest for grades 3-8 (November 1 annual deadline). Learn more and request free resources at LearnAboutAg.org.