- EIE Academy – for Unique Classes & the Standard Curriculum – Online for the Fall Semester of 2020-21 at Least
The EIE Academy, a PSP (Private School Satellite Program) aka Umbrella Academy, offers K-12 classes in a variety of subjects both Online and In-person to serve all families in California. Class Schedule see https://excellenceineducationhomeschooling.com/2020-21-class-schedule/ – (626) 821-0025
- American Academy — Homeschooling, Pre-K-High School – American Academy offers Pre-K-12 Christian-based curriculum online or correspondence style, with books and materials sent back and forth in the U.S. Mail. The academic programs are self-regulated and flexible, so the parent simply has to supervise completing assignments on time and properly. Call: 866-605-7772 or Email: email@example.com for more information
- Peterson Directed Handwriting for Homeschoolers – The Peterson approach is rhythmic and smooth, providing less strain on hands and developing a lifelong skill in cursive handwriting. It joins vocal activity with handwriting, quickly eliminating the need for the student to see a letter visually, to know how to make it. Peterson is not a trace and copy method, but an actual, fully-engaging handwriting method. The website also offers 10 video lessons to give parents a firm insight into the value of the Peterson method to their child. Visit today and see just how valuable Peterson Directed Handwriting is!
- Are you new to Homeschooling? Solimar Academy Is for You – Solimar Academy, a Premier Independent Study Program for Career and Life Success, is here for you! Solimar provides: Personal Blueprint for your child’s individual Learning Style! • Completely customized curriculum plan! • Personal Coaching • Special Education guidance offered
Solimar students are happy, productive and self-driven, because Solimar guides each family to a plan that makes that happen! Visit http://solimaracademy.com today and let 30-year experienced Director Dawn guide your homeschooling experience!
- Branson Academy – We are a private homeschool satellite program that serves all counties in California. High school, special needs, or brand new to homeschooling? We’ve got you covered. Enjoy experienced support through our K-12 program. We take care of school transfers, maintain your child’s academic reports and transcripts, and help you homeschool successfully. Easy, affordable, flexible. Call Cynthia Simunovich at 831.726.3235 for personal guidance in exploring your home-based educational options.
- Sing Your Way Through Science with Lyrical Learning! – Lyrical Learning is a fun, powerful way to learn basic science facts. Your child will learn science facts and concepts by singing familiar melodies. The creator took familiar songs like “Oh, Susanna” and wrote new lyrics of science facts, terms or concepts to the melodies. You remember what you sing! See the website today to order or call (800) 761-0906.
- Sacramento Area Homeschool InfoChat – This all-inclusive group is for sharing info, experiences, and tidbits about homeschooling & unschooling. Brag on your kids, get connected and more. Serving Northern California: Antelope, Auburn, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Davis, Elk Grove, Folsom, Galt, North Highlands, Humbolt, Placer, Rancho Cordova, Sacramento, Sutter, Woodland, Yuba, etc.
- The Yuba-Sutter Homeschool Meetup Group http://www.meetup.com/homeschool-532/ We are a homeschool support group meeting primarily in the Marysville and Yuba City area. To contact a member of the Organizing Team, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chico Country Day School http://www.chicocountryday.org/ Grades: K-8Counties Served: Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Plumas, Sutter, Tehama, Yuba This is a school based on the belief that the family is the child’s first and most important teacher, and we look forward to working and learning and teaching with you. Phone: 530-895-2650
- Hearthstone School http://www.hearthstoneschool.net/ Grades: K-12 Counties Served: Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Plumas, Sutter, Tehama and Yuba Looking for an exciting alternative to traditional classroom instruction? You’ve found it! Hearthstone School is a Kindergarten through 12th grade independent learning program, but we also offer so much more. Phone: 530-532-5848
- Horizon Charter School http://www.horizoncharterschools.org/ Grades: K-12 Counties Served: El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, Sutter, and Yuba Our staff is innovative and are always exploring ways that support students in both the classroom setting and in the home teaching environment Phone: 916-408-5200 email@example.com
- Pursuing Academic Choices Together (P.A.C.T) http://pact.natomascharter.org/Grades K-8 Counties Served: Amador, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sutter, and Yolo The Mission of Natomas Charter School’s PACT Program is to provide quality education for children in partnership with the home and community by assisting and helping parents in their effort to maximize the lifelong learning potential of their children. Phone: 916-419-3788
- Pivot Charter School, North Valley http://www.advancedacademics.com/pivot-north-valley-charter-school/index.html Grades 6-12 Counties Served: Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Plumas, Sutter, Tehama, and Yuba phone: 877-544-1423
- South Sutter Charter School http://www.sscs.cc/ Grades: K-12 Counties Served: Butte, Colusa, Placer, Sacramento, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba We commit to providing innovative public education environments for students, their parents and teachers by empowering them to collaboratively create learning opportunities which will develop responsible and contributing members of society. Phone: 1-800-979-4436 http://www.ieminc.org/contact_us.html
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom – Free K-12 Teaching Resources
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom provides free K-12 teaching resources for homeschoolers available for free downloading at LearnAboutAg.org (lesson plans, fact sheets, student newspapers and more). California educators can request print copies, shipped at no expense.
The Plant Science lesson plans (http://learnaboutag.org/resources/learn_plant.cfm) help students discover what plants need to grow through hands-on lessons and activities: Fun with the Plant Nutrient Team (K-3), What Do Plants Need to Grow? (2-4), Too Much? Too Little? (5-8), and Chemistry, Fertilizer, and the Environment (8-12). All resources are aligned to current California Standards. The organization also provides an annual teacher conference (July 14-15, 2017) and the Imagine this… Story Writing Contest for grades 3-8 (November 1 annual deadline). Learn more and request free resources at LearnAboutAg.org.