- EIE Academy – for Unique Classes & the Standard Curriculum – Online for the Fall Semester of 2020-21 at Least
The EIE Academy, a PSP (Private School Satellite Program) aka Umbrella Academy, offers K-12 classes in a variety of subjects both Online and In-person to serve all families in California. Class Schedule see https://excellenceineducationhomeschooling.com/2020-21-class-schedule/ – (626) 821-0025
- The Hilbert Museum of California Art – 714 516 5880 • 167 N Atchison St, Orange, CA 92866
Free admission and Free parking. Temporary limited hours are Tues-Fri 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. (closed Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays.) Masks required inside. High-quality art of California history, Nostalgic visions of bygone eras, Bring visual knowledge to your family – FREE, See website for current exhibitions, A variety of artists are represented.
- FREE Parent Materials from Magic Penny Reading! Pre-K through Grade 2 – As you are starting to pick up home schooling with your children, we want to provide some free materials to help you along the way and show you that Magic Penny Reading is the ideal program for your family! We have free Apps for homeschooling parents at http://www.magicpennyreading.org/home-schooling Visit us and let us help you and your child to early literacy and learning fun! Thank you. Dr. Dan & Sandy Schneider.
- Robinson Self-Teaching Curriculum – Achieve Superb Educational Results with these 22 CDs, covering Phonics to Physics! Remove teaching guesswork – let Robinson’s Curriculum do it for you.
- American Academy — Homeschooling, Pre-K-High School – American Academy offers Pre-K-12 Christian-based curriculum online or correspondence style, with books and materials sent back and forth in the U.S. Mail. The academic programs are self-regulated and flexible, so the parent simply has to supervise completing assignments on time and properly. Call: 866-605-7772 or Email: email@example.com for more information
- Peterson Directed Handwriting for Homeschoolers – The Peterson approach is rhythmic and smooth, providing less strain on hands and developing a lifelong skill in cursive handwriting. It joins vocal activity with handwriting, quickly eliminating the need for the student to see a letter visually, to know how to make it. Peterson is not a trace and copy method, but an actual, fully-engaging handwriting method. The website also offers 10 video lessons to give parents a firm insight into the value of the Peterson method to their child. Visit today and see just how valuable Peterson Directed Handwriting is!
- Are you new to Homeschooling? Solimar Academy Is for You – Solimar Academy, a Premier Independent Study Program for Career and Life Success, is here for you! Solimar provides: Personal Blueprint for your child’s individual Learning Style! • Completely customized curriculum plan! • Personal Coaching • Special Education guidance offered
Solimar students are happy, productive and self-driven, because Solimar guides each family to a plan that makes that happen! Visit http://solimaracademy.com today and let 30-year experienced Director Dawn guide your homeschooling experience!
- Branson Academy – We are a private homeschool satellite program that serves all counties in California. High school, special needs, or brand new to homeschooling? We’ve got you covered. Enjoy experienced support through our K-12 program. We take care of school transfers, maintain your child’s academic reports and transcripts, and help you homeschool successfully. Easy, affordable, flexible. Call Cynthia Simunovich at 831.726.3235 for personal guidance in exploring your home-based educational options.
- Sing Your Way Through Science with Lyrical Learning! – Lyrical Learning is a fun, powerful way to learn basic science facts. Your child will learn science facts and concepts by singing familiar melodies. The creator took familiar songs like “Oh, Susanna” and wrote new lyrics of science facts, terms or concepts to the melodies. You remember what you sing! See the website today to order or call (800) 761-0906.
- Tulare County Homeschoolers http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/tulare-county-homeschool/info This group is for all homeschoolers, charter schoolers and alternative schoolers, even public schoolers that are interested in a different type of education or looking for resources to help their child in their education.
- Central Valley Home School (http://www.cvhomeschool.net/) At Central Valley Home School we focus on your child’s potential. For over 15 years our experienced educators, staff and accredited traditional and online programs have supported the flexible learning plans your child deserves to advance at their own pace and family schedule. Homeschooling has made significant gains in public perception and among public-school educators. Personal homeschooling success stories are all over the media. Colleges and universities across the nation are welcoming homeschooled kids. And the reasons are the same. Homeschooled children display self confidence along with strong self-esteem. They are not influenced easily by peers and enjoy the unrestricted journey of learning at home and in their communities.
- Welcome to Charter Home School Academy, ( http://www2.visalia.k12.ca.us/homeschool/) a homeschooling program for students in kindergarten through eighth grades. We embrace home schooling as a positive alternative for parents who want to meet individual needs by teaching their children at home.
- Sierra Charter School (http://www.sierracharter.org/index.html ) Sierra Charter School is a California K-12 WASC-accredited public school serving students through personalized learning, who are seeking a non-traditional educational setting. We proudly offer parents more freedom of choice in the education of their children at no cost or tuition. Personalized Learning is an approach to education that tailors learning according to the individual needs of each student.
- Valley Oaks Charter School (http://community.kern.org/valleyoaks/) The mission of the school is to support parents seeking assistance and accountability in their homeschooling endeavors. To provide high quality learning experiences, parents, working in partnership with credentialed teachers, will access the vast and diverse resources of the school and community including the museums of Kern County.
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom – Free K-12 Teaching Resources
California Foundation for Agriculture in the Classroom provides free K-12 teaching resources for homeschoolers available for free downloading at LearnAboutAg.org (lesson plans, fact sheets, student newspapers and more). California educators can request print copies, shipped at no expense.
The Plant Science lesson plans (http://learnaboutag.org/resources/learn_plant.cfm) help students discover what plants need to grow through hands-on lessons and activities: Fun with the Plant Nutrient Team (K-3), What Do Plants Need to Grow? (2-4), Too Much? Too Little? (5-8), and Chemistry, Fertilizer, and the Environment (8-12). All resources are aligned to current California Standards. The organization also provides an annual teacher conference (July 14-15, 2017) and the Imagine this… Story Writing Contest for grades 3-8 (November 1 annual deadline). Learn more and request free resources at LearnAboutAg.org.